Welcome to Controller Concern Mk. 2. Although the original version was great, we've added countless improvements to optimise performance, and after fixing many bugs that were hidden from us, we have emerged, triumphant, with a great project, lovingly built for Tim. Take a look below and download Controller Concern Mk. 2 to try it.
For this assessment we figured that aircraft just didn't quite cut it. So during our many 'idea sessions' we thought that aircraft should be in space and water. Obviously aeroplanes don't go to space or water unless the pilot is a moron. Being the compromising team we are, we decided that we could use space shuttles and submarines instead.
- All Java code
- Uses LibGDX - similar to LWJGL - just as light-weight, but much easier to use.
- Cross platform - one Jar for all platforms.
- Complete Traceability
- Original code was very stable - in 3 weeks, we only found a few small bugs to fix.
- Super well structured - to match requirements for Assessment 3, <100 lines of code needed to be changed. Of course, we changed much more as we added in so many extra features!
- Fully Documented, so you have endless comments to trawl through before you find actual code.
Our code is really easy to understand. But just in case you're struggling, we've added tonnes of comments and documentation.
- Snakes on a plane
- Snakes on a shuttle
- Sharks in the water
- No Doges here
- We don't actually give you easter eggs unless you ask Sam very nicely.
Drop us an email - Sam Heather (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Paul Gibson (email@example.com) - we're happy to answer them!